Book With Confidence Guarantee
For bookings made from 7th May 2020, the Book with Confidence Guarantee is applicable if you are no longer able to travel due to COVID-19 related developments. For example, you become sick with COVID-19 or someone immediately connected to you do and you are forced into self-isolation, or the Alert Level changes meaning travel becomes impossible, or there is a Government mandate for you not to travel in your local area/region or the area you intend to travel to. In these and other similar cases, there will be no charges levied to make changes to your booking dates.
We will provide a 12-month credit or full refund (in exceptional circumstances, determined on a case by case basis).
Please be aware that where your request is to amend/cancel a booking that was made prior to 7th May 2020 and/or is not linked to COVID-19 related matters, normal T&C’s will apply.
- A deposit is required to secure every booking and must be paid at the time of booking.
- The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost.
- Payment of deposit must be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or EFTPOS.
- All guests are required to provide a credit card and photo ID for security on check-in.
- Bookings may be cancelled without notice if the deposit is not received by the agreed due date.
- Balance of payment for booking is required on arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. (Please note that cheques are not accepted)
- The management endeavours to hold the accommodation/site booked, however, they reserve the right to transfer the booking to a similar accommodation for the same period.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into Fisherman’s Beach Holiday Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any amendments may change the tariff.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookable at least 14 days before arrival date.
- No refund will be offered for cancellations and no shows
- Changes or amendments to the reservation will be deemed as cancellation and no refund will be offered
- Bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to check-in, will be refunded in full. Alternatively, the booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months if available.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours of check-in will result in the price of one night’s accommodation from each accommodation unit or site being deducted from the refund.
- Non-arrival on the first night of the booking (without notification) automatically cancels the entire booking.
- Payments are not refundable if the stay is cut short.
Winter Guest Re-Book Policy
We will automatically re-book your site/cabin for the following year, with your dates from this year. We will contact you at the start of October with your booking confirmation for you to check and confirm by paying the deposit within 14 days. Should you wish to make any changes to, or cancel, your booking you will be required to send your request via email to email@example.com
we cannot guarantee any changes to bookings, however, our staff will try their best to accommodate your requests. We will accept new bookings from the end of October each year.
If you decide to cancel your booking for our winter peak period you will no longer be able to hold this site for the following year and it will be made available for other guests to re-book. You are welcome to go on a waiting list with the rest of our guests.
- This is the only time of the year that the booking and cancellation policy differs from the above.
- A minimum deposit as per the below is required to secure your booking
– Cabin – 1 nights’ accommodation cost.
– Site – 2 nights’ accommodation cost.
- The minimum booking length for sites AND cabins during peak season (1 June to 1 September) is 7 nights.
- Your initial deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your site/cabin.
- The fees for the total stay will be required to be paid a week in advance at all times, making the first week’s payment prior to arrival. Any additional guests can be paid for when they arrive.
- Receipt of deposit/payment constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Bookings cancelled more than 28 days of check-in, will be refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled within 28 days of check-in, will result in the initial deposit being deducted from the refund.
All Other Peak Periods
The following dates have the same cancellation policy as per our standard ‘Cancellation’ terms above, with the exception of the notice period being 7 days, instead of 72 hours.
- 1 April to 4 April 2021
- 23 April to 25 April 2021
- 18 Dec 2021 to 2 Jan 2022
- Check-in time is from 2 pm (for accommodation) and 11 am (for sites) and check out is no later than 10 am on the day of departure (unless late check out is organised prior).