Furry friends are welcome in our park!
We here at Fisherman’s Beach Holiday Park love our furry friends and openly welcome them in our park. We do understand though, that some of our guests have a legitimate fear or dislike of dogs and as such, we’ve established a designated area for dogs in our park, as well as a clear set of rules in order for all guests to be able to exist in harmony.
Dog Friendly Cabins Dog Friendly Sites
We have established a designated area for dogs in our park, as well as a clear set of rules to follow.
- We have limited dog-friendly sites available. Maximum of 2 dogs per site.
- Dogs are allowed in our designated dog-friendly area only (marked on our park map). The only exception to this is if you are walking your dog on a lead in and out of the park. Please use the most direct route to do this, using the park roads and not cutting through any communal areas or other guests’ sites.
- Dogs must always be kept on a lead whilst within the park.
- Dogs are prohibited from inside any of the park amenities or laundry blocks. Whilst using the amenities or laundry within the designated dog-friendly area of the park, you are welcome to tie your dog up at one of our outside dog points.
- Dogs are prohibited from inside or around any other communal areas; including but not limited to; reception, camp kitchens and bbq areas.
- The beach in front of us (Fisherman’s Beach) is directly accessible from the park. The dog-friendly, off-leash area commences 150 metres north of Bell Park all the way to Tanby Point.
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of.
- It is ok to leave your dog unattended at your site for short periods of time, as long as they are restrained and will not cause a nuisance in your absence.
- No excessive noise, including barking is allowed.