Terms and Conditions
- A deposit is required to secure every booking and must be paid at the time of booking.
- The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost.
- Payment of deposit must be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or EFTPOS.
- All guests are required to provide a credit card and photo ID for security on check-in.
- Bookings may be cancelled without notice if the deposit is not received by the agreed due date.
- Balance of payment for booking is required on arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. (Please note that cheques are not accepted)
- The management endeavours to hold the accommodation/site booked, however, they reserve the right to transfer the booking to a similar accommodation for the same period.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into Fisherman's Beach Holiday Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any amendments may change the tariff.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookable at least 14 days before arrival date.
- No refund will be offered for cancellations and no shows
- Changes or amendments to the reservation will be deemed as cancellation and no refund will be offered
- Bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to check-in, will be refunded in full. Alternatively, the booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months if available.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours of check-in will result in the price of one night’s accommodation from each accommodation unit or site being deducted from the refund.
- Non arrival on the first night of the booking (without notification) automatically cancels entire booking.
- Payments are not refundable if the stay is cut short.
Winter Guest Re-book Policy
- This is the only time of the year that the booking and cancellation policy differs from the above.
- A minimum deposit as per the below is required to secure your booking
- The minimum booking length for sites during peak season (1 June to 1 September) is 7 nights.
- Your initial deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your site/cabin.
- The fees for the total stay will be required to be paid a week in advance at all times, making the first week's payment prior to arrival. Any additional guests can be paid for when they arrive.
- Receipt of deposit/payment constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Bookings cancelled more then 30 days of check-in, will be refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled inside 30 days of check-in, will result in the initial deposit being deducted from the refund.
- Cabin - 1 nights' accommodation cost.
- Site - $100
Check in/out Time
- Check in time is from 2pm (for accommodation) and 11am (for sites) and check out is no later than 10am on day of departure (unless late check out is organised prior).