We understand your furry friends are a part of the family and we welcome them whenever we can. Due to the quantity of guests in high season, our dog friendly policy is restricted to low season.
Please contact the park in advance to ensure you and your dog are eligible during your desired holiday time. Dogs may not be permitted in other periods of high occupancy.
- Approval must be obtained prior to booking and decision is at managers discretion.
- We have limited dog friendly sites available. Maximum of 2 dogs per site (fee applies).
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst within the park.
- Dogs are not permitted in or near cabins at any time.
- Dogs are prohibited from all communal areas such as reception, amenities, bbq areas and camp kitchen.
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of.
- No dog is to be left unattended. Please do not go out and leave your dog behind.
- No excessive noise, including barking is allowed. If your dog is seen to be disturbing another guest, you will be asked to leave.
- Fisherman's Beach is directly accessible from the park. The dog friendly, off leash area commences 150 metres north of Bell Park all the way to Tanby Point.